Drunk Science Drunk Science

I don't know why, but...

penguins and polar bears reminds me of Millencolin (and I don't even like them that much).

24 in 24 24 in 24

collaboratively great

I love collaborative works, mainly when I see so many good ideas (like the ones we have here) together. I gave it a 9 just because I missed some connection between most of them.

=)

Neenja 4 Neenja 4

Just one simple question:

Why we don't have TV cartoons like that? I think it would be better for our kids...

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

I love this game, but today I couldn't play it. The movements [ASDW] are not working. I don't know why. As you can see, those keys are working outside the game.
:'(

Zombie attack zero Zombie attack zero

It's an honest title, but I think you should improve playability, mainly the jump.

Daymare Cat Daymare Cat

The only negative aspect is also a positive one: it's very short!
I LOVED the art and the music.

Muffled Scream Muffled Scream

Very good!

Reminds me of the good old works of Beaumont Hannant and Boards of Canada. It's sad that we have no public here to this kind of music. It requires sophisticated listeners... =)
Good job!

DemonicDuo responds:

Thank you!

I love BOC, they are definitely a inspiration. I have more songs, keep posted if you enjoy this one.

Aint Got S**t On Me Aint Got S**t On Me

Tune it up.

Bro, the general idea is cool, but the vocals in the chorus are totally out of tune. You should invite somebody to sing the chorus (maybe a girl). Don't get offended, OK?
Regards.

PsyclonMine responds:

No offense taken. Feedback is good, even if the person is trying to tear you down. The chorus isn't mixed very well either, so maybe if I mixed the vocals better it would have sounded better then too. Anyways, thanks for the feedback.